- Vigorously develop high-density interconnection technology (HDI) ─ HDI embodies the most advanced technology of contemporary PCB, which brings fine wire and micro-aperture to PCB.
- Component embedding technology with strong vitality ─ Component embedding technology is a huge change in PCB functional integrated circuits. PCB manufacturers must increase resource investment in systems including design, equipment, testing, and simulation to maintain strong vitality.
- PCB materials complying with international standards-high heat resistance, high glass transition temperature (Tg), low thermal expansion coefficient, and low dielectric constant.
- Optoelectronic PCB has a bright future-it uses the optical path layer and the circuit layer to transmit signals. The key to this new technology is to manufacture the optical path layer (optical waveguide layer). It is an organic polymer that is formed by methods such as lithography, laser ablation, and reactive ion etching.
- Update the manufacturing process and introduce advanced production equipment.
Move to halogen-free
With the increasing awareness of global environmental protection, energy conservation and emission reduction have become a top priority for the development of countries and enterprises. As a PCB company with a high pollutant emission rate, it should be an important responder and participant in energy conservation and emission reduction.
- When manufacturing PCB prepregs, develop microwave technology to reduce the use of solvents and energy
- Develop new resin systems, such as water-based epoxy materials to reduce the harm of solvents; extract resins from renewable resources such as plants or microorganisms, and reduce the use of oil-based resins
- Looking for materials that can replace leaded solder
- Research and develop new and reusable sealing materials to ensure the recyclability of devices and packages and to ensure that they can be disassembled.
Long-term manufacturers must invest resources to improve:
- PCB precision ─ reduce PCB size, width and space track
- PCB durability-in line with international standards
- PCB’s high performance ─ reduce impedance and improve blind and buried via technology
- Advanced production equipment ─ Import production equipment from Japan, the United States and Europe such as automatic electroplating lines, gold plating lines, mechanical and laser drilling machines, large plate presses, automatic optical inspections, laser plotters and circuit testing equipment, etc.
- Human resources quality ─ including technical and management personnel
- Environmental pollution treatment ─ meet the requirements of environmental protection and sustainable development.